In an effort to fulfill our mission of educating all on the benefits of a healthy financial lifestyle, we offer our insights and resources. Our ‘Vestbridge Weekly Update’ is published weekly and provides critical insight into current events.

As a trusted voice in the industry, we also offer some of our published Guides free to the public, and we offer other materials also listed below.

  1. 2023 Wall Street Prognostications

    As we wind down 2022, the collective attention of the financial industry shifts towards 2023, with most major Wall Street firms issuing insights and projections to aid investors in making any adjustments to their asset allocation for the coming year.

    Read More

  2. “Market on Close” Interview

    Vestbridge Advisors CEO Sean Hanlon was a featured guest on TDAmeritrade Network’s “Market on Close” program Friday 12/2/22 live from the Hanlon Financial Systems Center at Stevens Institute of Technology.

    Read More

  3. Happy Thanksgiving 2022

    Happy Thanksgiving 2022

    Read More

  4. Happy Thanksgiving… Serving Up Some Broad Perspectives

    Ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, investors are getting a chance to catch their breath, as we emerge from earnings season and mid-term elections and look towards year-end.

    Read More

  5. Veterans Day 2022

    As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

    Read More

  6. The 60/40 Portfolio Model Revival

    For decades, the 60/40 portfolio has been a highly regarded method of portfolio construction. In its simplest form, the 60/40 portfolio is having 60% of your portfolio invested in higher risk, historically higher return, assets such as stocks and the other 40% invested in lower risk, but lower return, assets such bonds.

    Read More

  7. The Trend Is Your Friend

    Wall Street is the land of clichés and mathematical repetition. One of the cliché’s is “the trend is your friend”.

    Read More

  8. The Recession Meme Is Intense: But Can The Market See Around The Corner?

    The stock market is capable of remarkable clairvoyance. Sometimes.

    Read More

  9. Sean Hanlon Appears on New To The Street

    On Friday, September 30, Vestbridge Advisors Founder and CEO Sean Hanlon was featured on the ‘New To The Street’ program hosted by Jane King, with targeted distribution on NewsMaxTV, Bloomberg TV and Fox Business News.

    Read More

  10. The stock market rarely produces average returns

    We read a lot at Vestbridge Advisors, Inc. and this article is worthy of sharing. This is a reprint from the Yahoo Finance 10/11/2022 Morning Brief.

    Wall Street firms have begun publishing their 2023 forecasts for the S&P 500.

    Targets published by seven top equity strategists range from 3,800 to 4,200, implying returns of 4% to 15% from current levels.

    Read More

Ready to learn more about
smart, personalized investing?

Your portfolio should always reflect your ambitions, your values, and your story. At Vestbridge we start from scratch with every single client and we create a smart personalized portfolio that is unique to you. Talk to a Vestbridge Financial Advisor today.

Schedule A Consultation